The hardness and stability offered by BambooTouch® means that we can offer you a 30-year guarantee for some of our domestic floors.
The following guarantee terms and conditions relate to products in the BambooTouch® flooring range. These terms and conditions contain all of your rights in accordance with the provisions of law no. 23/2003 of 10 July regarding guarantees for the sale of consumer goods, as well as the additional guarantees and rights offered by BambooTouch® for any manufacturing defects.
In any case, our guarantee only covers hidden defects specific to the goods, and under no circumstances does it cover defects caused by laying or handling the product.
BambooTouch® is a registered trademark that belongs to Pi Import SA, who, as an importer, assumes this guarantee.
The whole range of BambooTouch® floors benefits from a 30-year guarantee for domestic use, and a 5-year guarantee when used in commercial properties.
This guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- BambooTouch® must be installed according to the rules in force, and in accordance with the recommendations of BambooTouch® for storing and acclimatising the floorboards.
- Installing BambooTouch® flooring must comply with the humidity levels specified in all of our recommendations for the ground and surrounding area.
- Pi Import SA offers distributers of BambooTouch® comprehensive documentation containing all the recommendations needed for the proper installation and maintenance of the product.
- Pi Import SA indemnifies the purchaser against the inherent defects of the products that will appear with use, such as cracks and distortions. The guarantee does not cover visible defects, which must be checked and reported at the time of delivery. As well as this, different shades and colours are inherent in the products. Changes due to normal use are not covered by our guarantee. Furthermore, the guarantee is strictly limited to defects inherent in the products, to the exclusion of any damage or defect related to laying the floor.
- This guarantee does not cover incorrect installation. The method chosen is the installer’s responsibility.
- Damage caused by incorrect maintenance, by poor use of the floor or by carelessness, by the use of inappropriate maintenance products, by scratches or marks left by sharp objects or utensils such as knives, animal claws, screwdrivers etc. are not covered by this guarantee.
- Any damage or deterioration must be reported to the retailer who sold the product within 10 days of appearing, in writing by registered letter. The consumer must include a copy of the purchase invoice and/or the invoice of the professional installer with the complaint.
- Pi Import SA will send an independent expert, who will assess the faulty product.
If the expert decides that the client’s complaint is justified, BambooTouch® will provide the material needed for a replacement free of charge, drawing from its collection in place at the time of the complaint. This replacement material will be provided via the retailer responsible for the sale.
If the expert appointed rejects the complaint, releasing Pi Import SA from any responsibility, the client must cover all the costs of the investigation.